Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Personal Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Personal Loan

CONGRATS!!!

That is fantastic news. I'm so happy for you. Your hard work is paying off... YaY

ps... I hope someday I get an offer from Amex. The only popup I've been getting is for the Gold/RoseGold.😏

ps2... How long have you been back with Amex?

Message 21 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

CONGRATS!!!

That is fantastic news. I'm so happy for you. Your hard work is paying off... YaY

ps... I hope someday I get an offer from Amex. The only popup I've been getting is for the Gold/RoseGold.😏

ps2... How long have you been back with Amex?

ThanksSmiley Happy. I got back in with Amex last February, 2017 almost exactly 10 years post bk7

Message 22 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
AjC!!!! That is some exciting news!!! I really could understand how that would feel like a great defeated achievement. It shows the hard work pays off. Plus, like you said, this can take your credit to a whole new level. I'm very happy for you!

Thank you, indeed it will help me rework my profileSmiley Happy

Message 23 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Take the loan quick before they fix the computer glitchSmiley Wink  Congrats AJC!

Thanks OM. Lol, indeed , tonight i will make final decisionSmiley Happy

Message 24 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Whoo-hoo, huge congrats, @AverageJoesCreditscreamer.gif

Just a quick note not to be surprised if the offer terms change month-to-month... my own "maximum loan amount" has been as high as $21k and as low as $7k (and all in-between) this year.  It seems to possibly (?) be tied to how much I spend, with the months when my statement balance is higher my "max" loan amount seems to be higher as well, which seems odd; it's also possible that my observation is only coincidence.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In my case this won't ever be an issue, since if I were to take them up on another loan it would be for an amount well within the lower of the offers I've received, but it's still nice to see the higher number.   Smiley Happy

Finally, I'll add that my experience with them last year was fantastic... I applied late in the afternoon, and the funds were in my checking account the next morning; I think it was something like 12-13 hours later.  Smiley Surprised 

Again, congrats!  Smiley Very Happy

Thanks UncleB, and again thanks for all the positive reinforcement along the way!. I was reading that was possible with the fluctuation but am happy all the same. Will let everyone know how it goesSmiley Happy

Message 25 of 75
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, AJC. I' m happy for you!
Message 26 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks Remedios, Nyquil on me Smiley Happy
Message 27 of 75
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Fantastic news!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 28 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thanks 1985, never thought it possible but glad that it has.Smiley Happy
Message 29 of 75
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Awesome news ACJ! That’s what’s so nice about the wonderful world of credit. For all our disappointments we make encounter there is always something unexpected down the road to make things all right again. Take that loan buddy and run! 😉
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 30 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.