Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Personal Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Personal Loan

Congrats! We are moving up in the world! Do make sure you take advantage of the offer if you want to. I've seen an offer in the morning from them be gone by the evening. They're really weird with the personal loans. 

Message 31 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes, that is what scares me lol. Heading over now to check. Will report backSmiley Happy
Message 32 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ok, tried at least. Still hsd the 25k, but it went to review so i figure more time to deny. Ah well, plan b is to keep paying down everything. Any updates ill update hereSmiley Wink
Message 33 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Ok, tried at least. Still hsd the 25k, but it went to review so i figure more time to deny. Ah well, plan b is to keep paying down everything. Any updates ill update hereSmiley Wink

How much did you ask for? Mine was pre-approved for up to $8,900 and I asked for $8,600. I applied on Sunday and it went to further review. With Monday being Columbus Day I did not hear back until Tuesday.

Message 34 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

No way was i asking for 25k on my income but i decided to ask for 11k , maybe a $350 monthly payment if approved at highest apr. Doable. I did put reason for loan credit card consolidation so who knows.
Message 35 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

No way was i asking for 25k on my income but i decided to ask for 11k , maybe a $350 monthly payment if approved at highest apr. Doable. I did put reason for loan credit card consolidation so who knows.

Yeah, I put down debt consolidation, but not the credit card option. Perhaps that's what caused it to go to review.

Message 36 of 75
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good luck, AJC.  Please DO keep us posted.  Smiley Happy

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 37 of 75
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Hope i end up waking up to a post saying I have the forms to sign ....

-J

Message 38 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Morning now, no emails yet so to be continuedSmiley Wink
Message 39 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Morning now, no emails yet so to be continuedSmiley Wink

Hoping you get an answer soon.

Message 40 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.