Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Personal Loan

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex Personal Loan

Thank you everyoneSmiley Happy So far nothing but thats ok. Fun part will be paying off those cards, im even going to pay off my phone from tmobile so sny debt i have will be here on the loan. Im just going to go forward with the goal of paying it off early but hope to save some too. Hsve begun putting s few bucks in my Langley s as vings so its something. Wish i would have done this years ago but we learnSmiley Happy Great day everyoneSmiley Happy
Message 51 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words. Sorry it took so long to get back. Lol, long day. Had to go to ear doctor, very subject to clogs and ear infections but at least i can hear nowSmiley Wink

Awesome news!! 😀APPROVED😀 got the email about 10 am just didnt have chance to sign and read terms til later. 11k at 8.98%. Not bad if i do say so. Im still in awe that ive achieved this. Now to make sure i pay this baby on time and not allow myself to get back to this level of cc debt.

Just another example for those who want good credit it is possible and if Amex personal loans are a goal, treat your Amexs' with care and credit too. Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy WOO HOO AMEX😎😍

congratulations-gif-image-2017.gif

Message 52 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations AJC! Smiley Happy
Message 53 of 75
outofcredit
Established Contributor

Congrats AJC!!!  That's how it's  done!

Instead of waiting for the storm to pass, I've learned to dance in the rain.
Message 54 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, big thanksSmiley Happy

Just fyi for those who go this route, no POI asked, current Fico 8 Ex 752, yup all those recent useless hps i got ( lesson truely learned, new credit goal entrenched), and from opening new accounts after bk (10 years ago) took me 21 months to achieve a prequal for an Amex loan.

First up to celebrate , pay off Penfed $4500 loan at 17.99%, $23 owed. Lol, and to think with my good payment history on that loan, they wouldnt even give another shot. Thank you AmexSmiley Happy
Message 55 of 75
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats AJC!  Nice rate as well and very generous amount from Amex.. Smiley Happy

Message 56 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you CC. I truely feel my credit worked for me for onceSmiley Happy
Message 57 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Funds already in my checking! Ive never had that much at once in checking. I feel like s thousandairSmiley Wink

Wow, from Monday to Wednesday, approval to funds transferred, Amex dont playSmiley Wink
Message 58 of 75
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Funds already in my checking! Ive never had that much at once in checking. I feel like s thousandairSmiley Wink

Wow, from Monday to Wednesday, approval to funds transferred, Amex dont playSmiley Wink

They don't play at all!  Smiley Very Happy

I got mine the next day, but that might have been due to USAA always crediting direct deposits a day early (sorry if I got your hopes up for next-day availability).  In any case it's there now, and you can put it to good use!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 59 of 75
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Congrats AJC on getting it done! Enjoy the new loan.
Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 60 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.