Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Personal Loan

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex Personal Loan

Never mind, i haven't checked my other ficos in quite awhile. Ill have to do so .
Message 21 of 36
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 22 of 36
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Hmm Amex just offered me 7800 at 8.98 for 36mo... slightly tempting to deal with a small issue.. but i can wait a bit...

-J

Congrats -J

I have been offeered so many loans, the latest from PNC.

When they offer at 0% .. then I will be on itSmiley Surprised

Message 23 of 36
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Never mind, i haven't checked my other ficos in quite awhile. Ill have to do so .

All those FICO's you have stashed.

#Jelly

Message 24 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit Yeah, sorry I was lost raining threads. I was asking if you had that CFA negative reason code on EX2 and the number of reason code you had. 😉
Message 25 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ill have to check. Good question though.Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 36
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

That would be totally absurd if AMEX personal loans are being coded as CFAs... We all know AMEX isn't dishing those out like candy.

@AverageJoesCredit Go spend $1 on Experian's CreditWorks Premium trial so you can see your EX2 lol.

Message 28 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That would be totally absurd if AMEX personal loans are being coded as CFAs... We all know AMEX isn't dishing those out like candy.

@AverageJoesCredit Go spend $1 on Experian's CreditWorks Premium trial so you can see your EX2 lol.

I did that about 2 weeks ago but didnt see them. I must have missed it. Anyway to still view them them or do i need another trial?

Message 29 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I did that about 2 weeks ago but didnt see them. I must have missed it. Anyway to still view them them or do i need another trial?

You can view the scores in your history on the website. Just pick your Experian and then in the dropdown choose your last report + FICO score + added versions and then tap the "additional FICO scores" tab and it will be there. 

Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.