Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Personal Loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex Personal Loan

AJC, I did a quick search and it seems the people who had a wait time like you are having turned out to be just a few verification steps.  I know the suspense is probably killing you.  Have you thought about calling in?  Here's an example

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Personal-Finance/AMEX-Personal-Loan-Approved/td-p/5090030

Message 41 of 75
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words. Sorry it took so long to get back. Lol, long day. Had to go to ear doctor, very subject to clogs and ear infections but at least i can hear nowSmiley Wink

Awesome news!! 😀APPROVED😀 got the email about 10 am just didnt have chance to sign and read terms til later. 11k at 8.98%. Not bad if i do say so. Im still in awe that ive achieved this. Now to make sure i pay this baby on time and not allow myself to get back to this level of cc debt.

Just another example for those who want good credit it is possible and if Amex personal loans are a goal, treat your Amexs' with care and credit too. Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy WOO HOO AMEX😎😍
Message 42 of 75
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words. Sorry it took so long to get back. Lol, long day. Had to go to ear doctor, very subject to clogs and ear infections but at least i can hear nowSmiley Wink

Awesome news!! 😀APPROVED😀 got the email about 10 am just didnt have chance to sign and read terms til later. 11k at 8.98%. Not bad if i do say so. Im still in awe that ive achieved this. Now to make sure i pay this baby on time and not allow myself to get back to this level of cc debt.

Just another example for those who want good credit it is possible and if Amex personal loans are a goal, treat your Amexs' with care and credit too. Thanks everyoneSmiley Happy WOO HOO AMEX😎😍

Great news, @AverageJoesCredit!!  You'll probably have the funds in your checking account when you wake up tomorrow AM.  Amex rocks!  screamer.gif

Message 43 of 75
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats, AJC. I am super giddy with joy! ❤
Message 44 of 75
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats AJC! Now we can go on the Spider Hunting Safari. We need not even leave home for that. Bring the elephant gun.

Message 45 of 75
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awww! Congrats! Hopefully the money will be in your account tomorrow! 

Message 46 of 75
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 47 of 75
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Super duper congrats, AJC!! 🎉🎉🎉

Message 48 of 75
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Schneeshee!
Message 49 of 75
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Good for you, Joey!  That's awesome!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 50 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.