Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Personal Loan

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex Personal Loan

Thanks @Anonymous  lol that was one of the reasons i did the trial  haha. I cancelled same day was pretty easy unlike before ime. 

Message 31 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I usually use the app. When you tap the score in the app it shows you the other scores below it but I believe that only works when you are still in the trial - I would test it but I'm still in a trial period 😂 

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your loan approval! 👍

Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’ve got a regular Experian membership and when I use the app and tap the score I can scroll down and see the other variant scores.

Only thing that sucks about the app is that you can’t adjust the date you have to use browser and log into the website to see past history, unless there’s a trick I don’t know.
Message 34 of 36
CaptJOB
Regular Contributor

Somebody pay for AJC to get a premium MyFico membership

Message 35 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I’ve got a regular Experian membership and when I use the app and tap the score I can scroll down and see the other variant scores.

Only thing that sucks about the app is that you can’t adjust the date you have to use browser and log into the website to see past history, unless there’s a trick I don’t know.

There's not. Just the website. 

Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.