cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Personal Loan

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Amex Personal Loan

Thanks @Saeren  lol that was one of the reasons i did the trial  haha. I cancelled same day was pretty easy unlike before ime. 

Message 31 of 36
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Yeah I usually use the app. When you tap the score in the app it shows you the other scores below it but I believe that only works when you are still in the trial - I would test it but I'm still in a trial period 😂 

01/2019:
02/2020:

Closed: CareCredit $10K, B&H Payboo $7500
Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 32 of 36
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your loan approval! 👍

INQ's: EQ: 0 TU: 0 EX: 0 (last 12 mo.)
Recent Accounts: 1 (last 24 mo.)
Total CL: 14.95k Util. 0% AAoA: 2 yrs, 1 mo.
AoOA: 2 yrs, 6 mo. AoYA: 1 yr, 5 mo. 100% PIF.

Goal Cards:

myFICO Member since: July 21, 2018 | Joined Community: Aug. 17, 2018 | Starting Scores: EQ: 716 TU: 738 EX: 698
Message 33 of 36
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I’ve got a regular Experian membership and when I use the app and tap the score I can scroll down and see the other variant scores.

Only thing that sucks about the app is that you can’t adjust the date you have to use browser and log into the website to see past history, unless there’s a trick I don’t know.

(Forgive typos, mobile.)(Everything said is Just IMHO.)
Scores updated DEC'19.

In order to better answer your questions and record your DPs, please provide your profile stats: Any baddies? (clean/dirty), Number of accounts open and closed on CRs (thick/thin), AoOA? (aged/nonaged), AoYR-Age of Youngest Revolver (new accounts/no new accounts)? Open/closed loan on CR?
For example, mine is clean/thick/aged/new accounts, with open loan on record.
If you don't know where you fall, just list whether you have any baddies, your number of open and closed accounts, AoOA, AoYR and whether you have a loan on record.
For utilization questions, list individual and aggregate utilizations, revolving and installment. please.
Message 34 of 36
Highlighted
Valued Member

Somebody pay for AJC to get a premium MyFico membership

Message 35 of 36
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Birdman7 wrote:
I’ve got a regular Experian membership and when I use the app and tap the score I can scroll down and see the other variant scores.

Only thing that sucks about the app is that you can’t adjust the date you have to use browser and log into the website to see past history, unless there’s a trick I don’t know.

There's not. Just the website. 

01/2019:
02/2020:

Closed: CareCredit $10K, B&H Payboo $7500
Hover over my cards to see my limits!
Goal cards: Cash+, Freedom.
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.