Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Andigo -> Consumers credit cards transition September 19th

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Andigo -> Consumers credit cards transition September 19th

Andigo Financial Credit Union and Consumers Credit Union (Illinois) merged around a year and a half ago, with the merged entity continuing the Consumers name, but are just now finalizing the customers' integration. I assume they were slowed down by Covid. On September 19th the Andigo credit cards will become Consumers credit cards.  My Andigo platinum Visa will become a Consumers platinum Visa. The terms will all be the same or better. 

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Andigo -- Consumers CU merger

I was a member of Andigo Credit Union (formerly Motorola Employees Credit Union - MECU) for about 5 years. It merged last year into Consumers Credit Union (Illinois), and the consumer-facing operations merged September 19th.

I was wondering what experiences other members might have.  Mine have been negative. 

The customer service isn't on the same level.  I've set up transfers that weren't processed. There are lower limits on transfers, which are not disclosed.  The bill pay takes payments that are supposed to be set up for electronic ACH payment and sends them by paper check.  The customer service is very brittle.  The Andigo people always went out of their way to try and be helpful; the CSR's at Consumers seem to be a bit stuck up, power-intoxicated, unhelpful, and cold.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.