Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Evaluation Post

tag
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Re: Annual Evaluation Post

@Anonymous wrote:
I don't understand the silver honestly. Sure precious metals are supposed to be a hedge against the end of the world but they're not. Silver has no value during a zombie apocalypse or nuclear winter or just if society implodes. Food, fuel, drinkable water, safety, etc will be the currency.

Vampires not zombies. 

Message 11 of 12
Gardenhand
Regular Contributor

Re: Annual Evaluation Post

Personally I believe that Silver is extremely undervalued . I’d venture to say opportunity of a lifetime at these levels. The gold to silver ratios are pretty crazy in my opinion. Honestly I don’t believe in the stock market. It’s inflated and propped up by the FEDs. It’s a card house. The interest rates are low encouraging borrowing over saving. I don’t believe that the dollar, stock market and economy are sustainable. I believe we could see another depression as everything works in cycles. That’s when Silver will shine.

I’m not the most educated in economics. I’m not going to pretend to be and I probably won’t be able to debate these topics. I could be totally wrong. Even still Silver at these prices are very low risk. It will always be worth something. It has industrial use and there isn’t a limitless supply.

Physical Silver is a super low risk lottery ticket. In my opinion a lot lower risk then the stock market or my house, pension or Roth IRA.

I like Silver for safely storing wealth with the possibility of one day being rewarded in a big way. I also like junior miner stocks and etfs. It’s been a good year anyway. Long term I think it will be a slow climb with peaks and valleys but overall Silver and Gold will do very well.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.