cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody been locked out of Navy accounts?

tag
Morphyyy
Contributor

Anybody been locked out of Navy accounts?

I was trying to get some information about something on my account today and they asked me a bunch of questions about me they've never asked for before and basically ended up saying they're unable to verify my identity and I need to submit the stuff they want through email or come into the branch.... They said my accounts would all stay the same, but when I try to log in, it now says I need to call to get access.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Anybody been locked out of Navy accounts?

Are you a fairly new member? Did you answer questions incorrectly? When calling in they will  ask some  verfication questions .

What are they requesting you send in or take to branch?

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 3
TheRedHat
Established Contributor

Re: Anybody been locked out of Navy accounts?

Yes. It's fraud protection. I've been a member with Navy Federal for over 20 years. About 10 months ago, I opened a new checking account which I haven't done since becoming a member and then I also opened a secured credit card. A day later, I was locked out of everything and had to call the fraud department to verify my information. Once verified, everything was unlocked and hasn't been locked since. They're just doing their job.

Last update: 4/8/2024
Chopping Block:

Goal Cards
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.