Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone use Tally?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone use Tally?

As always...every company "green pea" in business is lying and misleading.

I just signed up to see if those crooks at Tally is sincere.

About myself - (this is for those who wants to use tally) -outstanding credit history,paid off 3 homes in C,12 luxury cars ,never evr been late on any single payment in  a life time ,ny FICO 724

And what do you think ???

Thier croocked AD says - APR from 7.9 to 19.9 with min FICO 660 

So evryone's guess is  19.9 for 660 and  10.9 for 724 right?

I just use my Discover with $7800.00 balance and 21.99 %APR just to see what those croocks algorithm will produce..

Guesss what -19.99%

They dont even have a phone support line 

Stay away

Message 51 of 53
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I mean the biggest take away is this is just 1 of many many personal loan options that you can check with a soft pull and it’s a computer algorithm that we could try to guess for years to come.
I mean my husband with 700 something at time was approved $5k fifth third and me with a 670 or so at time was approved for $9500.
People always focus on score and I can tell you never surpassing a 700 didn’t stand in my way of getting over 100 accounts and over a million unsecured credit!
Doesn’t make them a crooked company
Message 52 of 53
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@boris2014 wrote:
As always...every company "green pea" in business is lying and misleading.
I just signed up to see if those crooks at Tally is sincere.
About myself - (this is for those who wants to use tally) -outstanding credit history,paid off 3 homes in C,12 luxury cars ,never evr been late on any single payment in a life time ,ny FICO 724
And what do you think ???
Thier croocked AD says - APR from 7.9 to 19.9 with min FICO 660
So evryone's guess is 19.9 for 660 and 10.9 for 724 right?
I just use my Discover with $7800.00 balance and 21.99 %APR just to see what those croocks algorithm will produce..
Guesss what -19.99%
They dont even have a phone support line
Stay away

————————-
WOW!
I’m confused—outstanding credit, never ever paid late in lifetime, yada yada yada—but only a 724 score?

Because you didn’t get the deal of a lifetime doesn’t make every business a crook.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.