Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Pay - Do You Use It?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Apple Pay - Do You Use It?

I use it alot now and I love it. I actually use my Apple watch so I don't carry the cards.  It is a very very convenient way of paying things personally.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

i use it eveywhere i can. For me it's not a matter of ease (it's not that hard to pull out my card), rather it's the security. If i use Apple Pay at a retailer, I am unaffected by a subsequent card breach.....

Message 12 of 17
tacpoly
Established Contributor

The best thing about Apple Pay is that you can use it when you travel out of the country. Last year our card with no forex fee didn't have a chip yet, so instead of swiping, we used Apple Pay when the contactless option is available. Just make sure to load your no FTF card on it.
Message 13 of 17
zerbherb
Established Contributor

whenever i can. I do not activevely go out of my way to use it though.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ahead and added 7 cards. Going to give it a try when I'm at a store!
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've got my go to card loaded and ready to use on my phone and my watch, but I never it.  Honestly, I just never think about it.  Guess I'm too old school. Lol

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've used it with my Wells CC or DC I can't use it with my CU because it's not supported but it works and never had an issue with it.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.