Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied & Approved for WRONG Navy FCU product

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied & Approved for WRONG Navy FCU product

So I applied for a flagship card and a personal expense loan. I wanted to opt for the CLOC but didn't see it so I applied for the personal loan thinking that was the CLOC. I was approved for the personal expense loan but really want the revolving CLOC. Being that I applied for 2 products in the same day and was approved. Should I apply for the CLOC or wait since I already now have 3 products?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy FCU Applied & Approved for WRONG Product

@Anonymous wrote:

So I applied for a flagship card and a personal expense loan. I wanted to opt for the CLOC but didn't see it so I applied for the personal loan thinking that was the CLOC. I was approved for the personal expense loan but really want the revolving CLOC. Being that I applied for 2 products in the same day and was approved. Should I apply for the CLOC or wait since I already now have 3 products?

maybe Give Navy a Call?, see what they can do?, Explain what happened.

I find The Customer Service to be top notch. and They always want to help.

also I am sure you would get some great advice here as well, Just give it a little time.

almost forgot;

Welcome To myFICO Forums!!! and

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy FCU Applied & Approved for WRONG Product

Thank you so much.
Message 3 of 7
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Applied & Approved for WRONG Navy FCU product

just a heads up, I answered your post in the other section. you may want to refrain from cross posting the same question in different threads,

as it is confusing.

The MODS will probably Delete one or the other Combine

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not familiar with Navy FCU but, you might want to holler them up and explain what happened and see if there are alternatives?! Get the signing up for the wrong product as things are not always clear. Nice to get where you really want to be.
Message 5 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Two threads have been combined into one and yes as already stated please do not cross post in the same topic as it can lead to confusion and its not inline with our TOS. Thanks for your understanding on this OP.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the personal loan!  Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.