Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply pay and chase cards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Apply pay and chase cards

Anyone try to use Apple Pay with their chase debit cards applied and still get the new chase offers go through? Also just curious but can you also use cards like the sapphire preferred/reserve with Apple Pay and still get the points for dining and travel?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
iheartwings
Valued Contributor

Re: Apply pay and chase cards

@Anonymous wrote:
Anyone try to use Apple Pay with their chase debit cards applied and still get the new chase offers go through? Also just curious but can you also use cards like the sapphire preferred/reserve with Apple Pay and still get the points for dining and travel?

I can't speak for the Debit card, but the CSR with Apple Pay works to get your points for dining and travel. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, it’s been since the 9th and no cash back was issued to my debit account. So I’m gonna assume using Apple Pay with “chase offers” at least with the debit card is invalid and won’t accrue any rewards. You must use your physical card or Chase pay to get it. I will update if anything changes.
Message 3 of 6
Remedios
Credit Mentor

It's only been a day and a half. The disclaimer clearly states it can take up to 14 business days for credits to post. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My bad, but would’ve been helpful if someone posted about that sooner. Guess we’re waiting for a week and a half then.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nvm, it’s confirmed to work. Just checked my app and it said redeemed.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.