Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Marcus Loan 10K

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Marcus Loan 10K

Hi,

I have a credit card Debt that i am paying at high interest, So i checked the MARCUS Pre-Qualification Page for Personal loan Options.

Got approved for 10K @9.99% 36 Months or 10K @10.99 60 months. Took 36 Months Option. After i applied, they asked for Paystubs and DL for verification. 

Pulled TU, and my score in TU is 675, with 1 inquiry in the past year. Income @ 102K.

Planning to payoff the Loans soon.

Thanks for the valuable tips and Hope this helps. 

Regards

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved for Marcus Loan 10K

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

so marcus do require paystubs!!!!! if i was self employed it wouldn't work with Marcus.

Thats good to know. i m thinking of changing my payments into a paystub this coming year.

Message 3 of 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Welcome phani333! Congrats on your approval! I have a Marcus Loan also, and yes they asked for Paystubs. However, my girlfriend just got a loan with them several months back but only 4K and they DID NOT ask for here Pay Stubs.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Maharshi.

For the verification of income, they gave different choices. Either i can send the most recent paystub, or I can submit the W2 or Last year Tax return info.

Regards 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's been several approvals reported here with no POI. YMMV

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.