Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBVA Personal Loan

tag
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Re: BBVA Personal Loan

Forgot to mention I ha e 3 paid charge offs, paid last year dofd 2014 and was approved.
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks rprisco... that’s great news that they worked with you that way. Does go to show that the higher your scores, the more they’re kinda look the other way at the smaller things at times. Will def take your advice and look into it more (both options) I only have 2 HP’s but my AAofA is only 3.5 yrs because I was overseas for 4-5 years and my USA accounts just lay dormant. I know now what to do to keep those active should I ever return. (My UK credit is better than my US credit lol. Crazy!). Anyway, I’ll look into it tomorrow and like I said gonna let one more PIF cycle go thru as that should bring my scores back up to where I was before my vacation.

Cheers

BB
Message 12 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks rprisco... that’s great news that they worked with you that way. Does go to show that the higher your scores, the more they’re kinda look the other way at the smaller things at times. Will def take your advice and look into it more (both options) I only have 2 HP’s but my AAofA is only 3.5 yrs because I was overseas for 4-5 years and my USA accounts just lay dormant. I know now what to do to keep those active should I ever return. (My UK credit is better than my US credit lol. Crazy!). Anyway, I’ll look into it tomorrow and like I said gonna let one more PIF cycle go thru as that should bring my scores back up to where I was before my vacation.

Cheers

BB

@Anonymous I don't want to take this thread off-topic but if you're ever offered an installment loan with Amex they also don't require proof of income (at least I've not read of them requiring it so far). 

I took one out last year, and it was the most painless loan experience I've ever had.  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks - I got locked outta this site when I changed PC's and haven't had time to reset my PW and such till today - That said, BBVA was insane APR (29%) and was only $12K when we got to the brass tacks - Grrrr! - Whereas Prosper is 3.99% but I need massive amount of paperwork for POI and bank statements - I have a great relationship with AMEX (3 cards now and just got approved (without asking) for "payments" on my Platinum Card) - Kicks in April 11 and says it'll be $25K (my AAOA after living overseas for 7 yrs) - so for me, that is pretty good and my circumstances as I didn't use any US cards whilst in London - so all my US history fell off after 5 yrs - so those that have 20+ yrs history - obviously do better far than me - but point is I looked everywhere for an AMEX personal loan and think it's by "invite only"? as I can't find any info anywhere? Am I missing something?
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

oops - you said "if ever invited" - so there's my answer - SORRY... I had over 100+ messages on here so trying to blow thru them as fast as possible ... Thanks- I guess I'll just wait for the mail to show some day! What is CLI on the BLUE cash card for Round 2nd (2nd CLI increase) I think it'd push me above 25K which in the AMEX world is when all your financials have to come out...
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.