Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank of America Customers help?

tag
kremonis
Regular Contributor

Bank of America Customers help?

I got a Cash Rewards credit card from BOA (Bank of America) a few months ago. This is my first and only relationship with BOA. An online application for another BOA product was started then saved uncompleted.

Since then I cannot view the uncompleted application in "You have 1 saved items" link. The screen comes up blank.

I have tried MS Edge browser, FireFox 79, turned JavaScript on and off, created a new Firefox profile to test settings. Nothing has worked to get the screen to come up.

Thus far this issue is only in the "You have 1 saved items" section of the BOA website. Any other BOA customers have this problem?

This is what I am seeing:

BOA top on loging screen

BOA "You have 1 saved items"

BOS blank screen

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Customers help?

Try turning off adblocker if you have it, also any script disabler.  You need Javascript turned on for most sites to work.  Check your firewall/anti virus as well in case it's blocking something.

I clicked on my "saved items" and I got the spinning circle for a second then it went to a screen that said I have no saved items (which I don't).  I'm using the latest Firefox (79.0) as well.

Maybe try from another device?  Phone, or another computer?

If all else fails, give them a call.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bank of America Customers help?

I assume that you haven't taken a HP yet, if it's saved? Maybe just start a new app and finish it, unless you want to call and have it figured out.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.