Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baxter Line Of Credit CLI 55K/7%APR the Best Tradeline***

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Baxter Line Of Credit CLI 55K/7%APR the Best Tradeline***

Baxter Credit union beats Navy in Line Of Credit both limits and APR my favourite credit union for sure ...

55k limit with 7% APR the credit lines can go upto 100k wow nice... based on my excellent payoff history they bumped me to 55k with sp from 35k

DP

ploc approved May 1st 35k bumped today May 17th 55k  using the same May 1st HP from Trans Union Smiley Happy Navy is good i admit but Baxter is Hidden Gem not very popular here in fico land ..

LOC Post.png

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Baxter Line Of Credit CLI 55K/7%APR the Best Tradeline***

Dang! That CL and rate are fantastic! Great job Raja!
Message 2 of 20
RicHowe
Valued Contributor

Raj strikes again!
Never heard of Baxter CU.
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very interesting.  Turns out I don't live very far from their locations.  Any idea how forgiving they are for people that have Bankrupcies on their record?

Message 4 of 20
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Mahraja wrote:

Baxter Credit union beats Navy in Line Of Credit both limits and APR my favourite credit union for sure ...

55k limit with 7% APR the credit lines can go upto 100k wow nice... based on my excellent payoff history they bumped me to 55k with sp from 35k

DP

ploc approved May 1st 35k bumped today May 17th 55k  using the same May 1st HP from Trans Union Smiley Happy Navy is good i admit but Baxter is Hidden Gem not very popular here in fico land ..

LOC Post.png

I'm sure the only reason it's not 'popular' here is because it has very limited restrictive membership requirements.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow Raj, wow....congratulations.
Message 6 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! I have one of my savings accounts with BCU. I only got one because it was offered through my employer.

I never tried to get approved for any of their products or offerings but I just might give it a shot now.
Message 7 of 20
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Thanks GMood and Donny @SJ and Ric yeah guys its not known here but they are very good specially after 12/15 months of seniority with them i got PLOC and Simply Visa with them both 50+ Credit Limits without any POI they love two things BT and high income so seniority + Decent Income + BT Strategy = deadly combo 😄 And the outcome....lowest interest and higher limits ... problem solved 🙃🙃🙃
Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on Monster CLI

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Bcu def is amazing!
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.