Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best credit union !?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best credit union !?

I joined NFCU yesterday.  I love them!  I did a lot of research on credit unions and they are easily one of the top CU's out there.

Message 21 of 23
kjel
Established Contributor

NFCU! I got in through my daughter's BF since he stays with us while on leave and his mail comes her. They've been so awesome and easy to work with in transferring all my banking to them. I have accounts at the local CU, even though they are nice they just don't have the technology I'm used to using with their online system and their rates on other products aren't really competitive. I now have a NFCU cash rewards Visa with a $14K limit and my CDs are earning 3% to 5%. Their online banking, 24 hour customer service, and mobile app are all awesome.
Current Score: TU: 674 | EQ: 722 | EX: 717 | Last Inq. 2/16/15...Locked Up in The Garden
NFCU Cash Rewards $14K | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5K | Amex Blue Cash Preferred $6K | Cap1 Quicksilver One Visa $9K

Message 22 of 23
chwebb1
Established Contributor

I only have an account with one credit union right now: DCU. And so far, I've been very happy with them. Unfortunately, they turned me down for a CC in 2013, but I'm still interested in getting one from them in the not too distant future (I still kept the savings and checking accounts when they turned me down for the CC).

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.