Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

California Credit Unions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

California Credit Unions

Hey guys, I apologize in advance if this question is in the wrong topics. My husband and I are moving back home to CA and we're also in the process of buying a house. We want to switch back to banking with a local credit union (either Travis Credit Union, or Golden 1) and I wanted to know if they pull credit for membership? 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Re: California Credit Unions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey guys, I apologize in advance if this question is in the wrong topics. My husband and I are moving back home to CA and we're also in the process of buying a house. We want to switch back to banking with a local credit union (either Travis Credit Union, or Golden 1) and I wanted to know if they pull credit for membership? 

I joined golden 1 just over  2 years ago when intrest rates were still high enough that opening a CD was worth it. No hard pulls on the big 3 for membership for me.

Message 2 of 3
dunn2500
Established Contributor

Re: California Credit Unions

i joined Navy with no credit pull.....in fact i have never had my credit pulled to open an acct at any bank.....loans, cards obviously different story

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.