Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i play with Fire on Black Friday>.>

tag
elixerin
Established Contributor

Can i play with Fire on Black Friday>.>

can i initiate a $20,000 bank transfer today (friday) to a bank which takes cc payments and send around $7500 to CC’s from the bank receiving all TODAY>.> i need this 20K transfer to complete my payments
5 REPLIES 5
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: Can i play with Fire on Black Friday>.>

Not that I'm aware of.

Any bank transfer that I've ever dealt with took X days to process... wasn't immediate.

Best of luck!

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 2 of 6
elixerin
Established Contributor

so basically a hell no sugar-coated, got it LOL ill wait xd returned payments are a no-go for me

thanks
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're talking about a wire transfer from a checking account at one bank to another bank you can get a transfer credited same day.  But it seems that you want to do a transfer from a credit account to a bank, then redistribute that transfer to pay other credit cards.  That's highly unlikely to happen since most transfers have to be batch processed overnight.

I'm curious though; two days ago you stated you had three credit cards and I'm sure none of them had a $20,000 credit limit.  How are you proposing to transfer $20K?

Message 4 of 6
elixerin
Established Contributor

20k from bank to bank, 7500 payment for CC’s AMEX isnt taking payments from 2+ banks just yet
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, like I said you can initiate a wire transfer but its possible both sending and receiving bank will charge you for the service but the amount would be credited immediately by the receiving bank.  That would allow you to make payments to your credit card without worrying about whether the funds are available in your bank account.

As far as I know Amex will only accept one payment through your online account during your first month of membership.  But you can always call (800) 472-9297 to make a payment by telephone, or you can "push" a payment to Amex via ACH from an external bank.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.