cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you use the same hard pull for BBVA personal loan and credit cards?

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Can you use the same hard pull for BBVA personal loan and credit cards?

Hello everybody

I was just wondering if you can use the same hard pull for BBVA personal loan, credit cards and checking or savings if so how many days is the hard pull good for?

Thank you very much for your help!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Can you use the same hard pull for BBVA personal loan and credit cards?

Hey buddy, i have no clue and sorry no one has replied. Let me at UncleB who has some experience with BBVA.

Paging @UncleB Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 12
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Hey buddy, i have no clue and sorry no one has replied. Let me at UncleB who has some experience with BBVA.

I'm here!  I actually moved the thread here from CC to give it more exposure.

I would have chimed in earlier but I don't have any personal experience with BBVA/Compass other than having a credit card with them, so anything I say is only speculation.  That said, I've not read of anybody being able to reuse a HP, so I would expect a separate HP for all products. 

I would especially expect a second HP for a different product type (loan product vs. credit card), since as far as I know their credit cards are handled out of Decatur, AL while other stuff is done from Birmingham.  That said, I would expect it to be more likely to reuse a HP between two loan products than between a loan/PLOC and a credit card.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.  Smiley Sad  Hopefully someone will come along with a data point soon.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

I'm here!  I actually moved the thread here from CC to give it more exposure.

I would have chimed in earlier but I don't have any personal experience with BBVA/Compass other than having a credit card with them, so anything I say is only speculation.  That said, I've not read of anybody being able to reuse a HP, so I would expect a separate HP for all products. 

I would especially expect a second HP for a different product type (loan product vs. credit card), since as far as I know their credit cards are handled out of Decatur, AL while other stuff is done from Birmingham.  That said, I would expect it to be more likely to reuse a HP between two loan products than between a loan/PLOC and a credit card.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.  Smiley Sad  Hopefully someone will come along with a data point soon.  Smiley Happy

@ Most of the time i don't post a question because i have always find the answer on here but i couldn't find much info on BBVA. Thank you though Smiley Happy I got a preapproval up to 50K @ 7.59 for 36 months.

ps i had a feeling you  moved my post this morning hehe

Message 4 of 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Thank you very much buddy D Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You're welcome JoeSmiley Happy Thanks UncleB. I must say, someone else LUVS Joe's creditSmiley Wink 50k at below 8% sounds goodSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

No. It’ll be a separate pull for each. Smiley Happy I got the express loan and the clear points visa. +2 to my Experian inquiries.
Message 7 of 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
No. It’ll be a separate pull for each. Smiley Happy I got the express loan and the clear points visa. +2 to my Experian inquiries.

Thank you very much do you have a BBVA checking? do you know if it's also a hard pull?

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I have their checking account. No hard pull when I opened it last year. I think they use Chexsystems or EWS.
Message 9 of 12
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yes, I have their checking account. No hard pull when I opened it last year. I think they use Chexsystems or EWS.

Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.