cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One + Nord resulted in me seeing Spanish on my 360 account...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One + Nord resulted in me seeing Spanish on my 360 account...

Hello,

I have Capital One 360 and some credit cards with Capital One and they are all housed in my account.  Anyways, I also have Norde VPN...  I connected to Mexico one day and now I seem to be stuck in Spanish...  😭☹️

I don't speak spanish but cannot find the English mode...  Has anyone else had this issue with a VPN?  I'm sure that if you connect to another country some language would proceed the other but geez!  

Anyways I'll probably end up calling but I would rather not.

7 REPLIES 7
stellar
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One + Nord resulted in me seeing Spanish on my 360 account...

Instead of calling, just learn Spanish...problem solved! lol

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program?  

Message 3 of 8
Medic981
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello,

I have Capital One 360 and some credit cards with Capital One and they are all housed in my account.  Anyways, I also have Norde VPN...  I connected to Mexico one day and now I seem to be stuck in Spanish...  😭☹️

I don't speak spanish but cannot find the English mode...  Has anyone else had this issue with a VPN?  I'm sure that if you connect to another country some language would proceed the other but geez!  

Anyways I'll probably end up calling but I would rather not.

Technology is just getting too smart for our own good... defaulted to Spanish because you had a Spanish IP. I am surprised that they allowed you to connect using a VPN. Most financial websites go bat**** crazy when I connect using a VPN wanting extra verification, most like due to fraud security.

Your FICO credit scores are not just numbers, it’s a skill.
Message 4 of 8
xaximus
Valued Contributor

If you can find it, search for idioma and from there you can select English. If you can't find it, look for a search bar or help area and type in idioma. That should lead you to settings > languages.

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 5 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Anytime I visit the American Express site while using a Canadian VPN I get locked-in to the Canadian Amex site until I delete my cookies. 

Give that a try and see if it works.  Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone, great advice from all of you!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I wanted to update & explain how I figured this out, and a few of you pointed it out and I thank you.

Settings -> 

Online Viewing ->
Language ->
English or Spanish

I'm not sure why a vpn would opt you to another language automatically, which I find annoyingly strange.  Other than that, here's the fix if anyone's searching these forums for Capital One 360 language issues. 

Love,

iMacGuy

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.