cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charles Schwab Now Offers Zelle (Natively/In-app)

simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Charles Schwab Now Offers Zelle (Natively/In-app)

@UncleB wrote:

I can't do a screen capture (app won't allow it) but my Zelle transfer limits are:

Daily limit:  $2000

30 Day limit:  $5000

• Number of transactions allowed:  15 per day, 30 per month
  • The 30 days limit includes activity within the last 30 days, including today

I don't know if this is the same for everyone or if it's adjusted based on customer type/relationship (like some other banks do).

D'oh, of course they meant probably Zelle limits 🤦😂

I imagine if someone could raise the limits on their default ACH limits then someone could call Schwab and do it

Message 11 of 13
inlvnv

Great news!

Schwab is already my primary bank and investment firm.  I have two separate accounts, each with $2k daily ATM withdrawal limit and $100k daily mobile deposit limit.  No bank could offer me this. It also doesn't hurt that Schwab customer service is one of the best. 

Now, if they could just waive that pesky international wire transfer fee, I would gladly close out my sapphire checking account. 

Message 12 of 13
jmw1
Frequent Contributor

Now we just need Fidelity to get their butts off the chair and do the same thing. 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.