Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase checking 300 offer

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase checking 300 offer

Just got this sent to my house. I'm a little leery about it. I would rather keep my CC/ Banking separate. Plus knowing how weird chase is. Am I being paranoid or should I just go for it?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase checking 300 offer

I have Chase for checkings and a Freedom card; I like having them together (payments are always really fast, within 1 business day and having one login for two things is nice as well). I got checkings with a $200 offer and I got the money fairly quickly so it was worth it to me. 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 2 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Why paranoid regarding checking + card with same issuer?  Often there are bonuses for stacking accounts, and Chase is no exception to that.

Other than a serious hassle with a recent wire transfer which I've done like once in my life anyway, I've had nothing but excellent experiences with Chase though admittedly I don't have to talk to them much and they've been my cleariing house for all my income for the past 4 years.  

        
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Because I've added a lot of chase cards this year and I don't feel like drawing any attention to myself for a 300 dollars, lol.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.