Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase checking Denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase checking Denial

Well this is a first for me. I wanted to setup a local checking account near me and decided to go w Chase since I opened an account online last summer but forgot to put money in and so that account was closed. Fast forward to today I decided to go to the branch and actually open the account with funds. I was told I was declined by Experian. I checked my Experian credit and I have a "Fair" Fico8 score of 621. I checked Chexsystems and it said "no information found".  Now, I get to wait for some letter in the mail telling me why I guess. Just strange to me. 

4 REPLIES 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase checking Denial

Chase uses EX to verify identity, EWS is used for determination if DDA should be opened.

Wait for your letter and go from there. 

Message 2 of 5
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@Remedios @Anonymous    How do you check your CHEX/EWS?!

Message 3 of 5
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Message 4 of 5
incognitony
Frequent Contributor

Someone opened a Chase account online in my wife's name without her knowledge a couple weeks ago. Got a letter that it was being closed for suspicious activity and a debit card the same day.  I can't speak for their cyber security so maybe just go online and pick a random name and you'll be fine.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.