Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Checking

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Citi Checking

So i have 3 banks and well i only use 2 and one of those 2 are just enjoying on charging me these hidden fees without telling me i noticed. So its time to drop them. I am thinking of switching to Citi but was wondering will the HP or use chexsystems? Also can anyone find an image what the debit cards look like? I am curious because i think i saw one at work today and it was really nice looking all shiny and everything. One last thing, how is their banking service?

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi Checking

@Skye12329 wrote:

So i have 3 banks and well i only use 2 and one of those 2 are just enjoying on charging me these hidden fees without telling me i noticed. So its time to drop them. I am thinking of switching to Citi but was wondering will the HP or use chexsystems? Also can anyone find an image what the debit cards look like? I am curious because i think i saw one at work today and it was really nice looking all shiny and everything. One last thing, how is their banking service?

It's a SP on your CR, and I assume a Chex inquiry. 

No idea how their banking service is, I'm still trying to get them to approve me for a lousy checking account, LOL

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.