@Royalbacon great list, appreciate the 'today' information Smiley Happy
Starting Score: 300
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 81 of 102
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: RBFCU - Early direct deposit now available.

@JetBoy,
Does RBFCU have fees? Does it offer a JOINT account? I'm looking for an early pay bank but need a joint account and no fees or as limited as possible.

Thanks
Starting all over again!
Message 82 of 102
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@kennerchick wrote:
@JetBoy,
Does RBFCU have fees? Does it offer a JOINT account? I'm looking for an early pay bank but need a joint account and no fees or as limited as possible.

Thanks

They have a free checking account. In fact it's called "Really Free Checking Account" They even offer free checks if that is important to you. Heres the page with an overview for it.

https://www.rbfcu.org/banking/really-free-checking-account

Also on the application on the website to open an account it asks you if this will be a joint account, so it looks like they offer joint accounts!

(I'm only a single guy in my 20s but dont all banks/credit unions offer joint accounts if they offer checking accounts? If i'm wrong please correct me, I am super young compared to others here and am still learning)

Too many new cards and am too lazy to update my signature
Message 83 of 102
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@kennerchick wrote:
@JetBoy,

Thanks

RBFCU is trash man. Dont do it. You cant even transfer to another bank without a 3 business day hold. What is this 1998?

Look into Hanscom. Free Checking and legit 2 day early deposit. 

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 84 of 102
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Re: Credit unions with early direct deposit

Hanscom Federal Credit Union is #1 in terms of early direct deposit

I do not get paid until the 15th of this month which falls on a tuesday.

I just got an alert that my Direct Deposit was available today Thursday the 10th.

A whopping 5 days earlier than my payday

That is outstanding!

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 85 of 102
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@CreditGuy03 wrote:

Hanscom Federal Credit Union is #1 in terms of early direct deposit

I do not get paid until the 15th of this month which falls on a tuesday.

I just got an alert that my Direct Deposit was available today Thursday the 10th.

A whopping 5 days earlier than my payday

That is outstanding!

Yes it is, but Langley and DCU are equally great.

Total revolving limits 648500 (572500 reporting) FICO 8 EQ 728 TU 755 EX 732

Message 86 of 102
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

South Florida Educational Federal Credit Union -1 day early

Membership Requirment-

Students, Employees or Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the employers listed below:

Amex Blue Cash $28k
Chase FU $11.2k
BOA Cash Rewards $20k
Comenity BJ's Perks Plus M/C $10k
Cap1 QS $750 (AU), BOA Auto
March. 2020 TU 781, EX 775, EQ 776
INQ 1/6, 1/12, 2/24.......TU-0, EX-2 EQ-2
Message 87 of 102
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

does anyone know if hanscom fcu is hp to join?

I'm thinking about to join them

thanks

Message 88 of 102
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

They are sensitive to new inquiries on chex too..

I was denied due to too many inq on chex.... (I had one from April) i will have to reapply in-person now that i was declined online... 

AU on: 2008 Sears MC $2,001 | 2016 SEARS Store Card $2,001 | 2011 Synchrony Home $5,500 | 2003 FNBO Visa $9,900 | 2008 Macys Amex $1,900 | 2008 Kohls $2,000 | 2008 JC Penny $4,500 | 2016 TJX Mastercard $1,500 | 2019 SDFCU PowerCash Visa $10,000 | 2018 AAdvantage Aviator MC $5,600 | 2018 HSN $4,500 | 2016 Local Credit Union Visa $5,000.
Member of: Andrews FCU (Share) | PENFED CU (Checking/Share/Credit) | SDFCU (Share) | Alliant CU (Checking/Share) | NASA FCU (Share) | NWFCU (Checking/Share) | Ally Bank (Checking/Savings) | BofA (Checking/Share) | Navigant CU (Share) | Greenwood CU (Checking/Share) | Elements Financial CU (Share) | Ocean State CU (Share) | SDFCU (Share) | Wells Fargo (Checking) | RI Credit Union (Share) | US Financial FCU (Checking 2 Day Early Direct Deposit/Share) | CashApp | PayPal Premier (for free direct deposit access with cash card) | Paypal Business (Grandfathered 1.5% Cash Back on Biz Debit) | Apple Pay Cash | and Venmo.
WISH LIST: Hanscom FCU (For the 2 day early direct deposit).
IIB: DCU | NFCU | Comenity | Synchrony | Barclays | Discover | Amex | Webbank (Avant) | Santander | Citi (Shell) | DSNB (Macys) | TDRCS (Target+Nordstrom) | Capital One (Personal+Business, Kohls, and GM Personal) | CreditFirst(Firestone).
Message 89 of 102
Highlighted
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

I would say Hanscom is a bit conservative and not overly rebuilder friendly..... Feel like they are moving away from being member focused to being more like a mainstream bank or one of their CU competitors (MIT FCU).... That said they have been decent to me, but I do know of other members there who haven't had such a good experience with them.....also tend to use older FICO models for credit/credit cards...

Message 90 of 102
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.