cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit unions with early direct deposit

Estimate your FICO® Score range for free

FICO® Score Estimator

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit unions with early direct deposit

@Royalbacon great list, appreciate the 'today' information Smiley Happy
Starting Score: 000
Current Score: 850
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 81 of 84
Frequent Contributor

Re: RBFCU - Early direct deposit now available.

@JetBoy,
Does RBFCU have fees? Does it offer a JOINT account? I'm looking for an early pay bank but need a joint account and no fees or as limited as possible.

Thanks
Starting all over again!
Message 82 of 84
Frequent Contributor

@kennerchick wrote:
@JetBoy,
Does RBFCU have fees? Does it offer a JOINT account? I'm looking for an early pay bank but need a joint account and no fees or as limited as possible.

Thanks

They have a free checking account. In fact it's called "Really Free Checking Account" They even offer free checks if that is important to you. Heres the page with an overview for it.

https://www.rbfcu.org/banking/really-free-checking-account

Also on the application on the website to open an account it asks you if this will be a joint account, so it looks like they offer joint accounts!

(I'm only a single guy in my 20s but dont all banks/credit unions offer joint accounts if they offer checking accounts? If i'm wrong please correct me, I am super young compared to others here and am still learning)

Too many new cards and am too lazy to update my signature
Message 83 of 84
Established Contributor

@kennerchick wrote:
@JetBoy,

Thanks

RBFCU is trash man. Dont do it. You cant even transfer to another bank without a 3 business day hold. What is this 1998?

Look into Hanscom. Free Checking and legit 2 day early deposit. 

Equifax - 628, Experian -627, Transunion- 654 In the garden until 01/01/2019
Message 84 of 84
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.