Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU Fico score

tag
tcbofade
Super Contributor

DCU Fico score

Good morning boys and girls.

I signed up for DCU's free Equifax score this morning...

...can't find it.  Smiley Embarassed

Anybody know (on the desktop site) where to look for it?

Please and thank you.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: DCU Fico score

It's not anywhere on their website that you can look it up, it comes in your DCU inbox at the end of each month.  And it's not particularly useful - its EQ Fico 5, mine has been at 692 for eternity, never changes.

Message 2 of 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@DaveInAZ wrote:

It's not anywhere on their website that you can look it up, it comes in your DCU inbox at the end of each month.  And it's not particularly useful - its EQ Fico 5, mine has been at 692 for eternity, never changes.

It is also a bit random.

It can be anywhere from 3 1/2 weeks to nearly 5 weeks between scores it seems.....it never comes on the same day each month.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

It's the last friday of every month.

And welcome to the world of FICO scoring when you aren't doing much with your credit DaveAZ, unless there's a material change it won't move around especially in the derog scorecards... I sat at either 693 or 700 on EQ FICO 5 for years based on how many inquiries I had.

Given the fact it's a mortage trifecta score frankly I'd suggest it's FAR more valuable than most free scores.

        
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.