cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU credit score

Your FICO® Scores can impact your loan interest rates, terms, approvals and more.
Valued Contributor

DCU credit score

My score hasn't updated since 12/28. Anybody else not getting an update?
NFCU PLAT 20K NFCU CR 15K NFCU AMEX 10K PENFED PROMISE 10K PENFED GOLD 10K BBVA COMPASS 7.5K CITI SIMPLICITY 4.3K DISCOVER 2.4K AMEX BC 3K AMEX MAGNET 1K AMEX ED 1K AMEX HILTON 1K. CARECREDIT 25K AMAZON 10K WALMART 10K MACYS 25K WAYFAIR 22.5K MARVEL 4.5K AU LOWES 35K IKEA 6K
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Regular Contributor

Re: DCU credit score

Just checked - no January update for me either.
Personal Credit -
AMEX: Platinum, Green, Cash Magnet, Delta Gold
PNC: Cash Rewards
NFCU: Flaghship Rewards, Cash Rewards, CLOC
PSECU: Founders
BB&T: Spectrum Cash Rewards
CapOne: Quicksilver
Discover: IT Chrome
Synchrony: PayPal 2%, PayPal Credit
Store Cards: Target
AU Cards: Citi Rewards+

Business Credit-
AMEX: Blue Business Plus, Amazon Prime, Simply Cash Plus
Message 2 of 16
Valued Contributor

Same here.  Last monthly score message was on 12/28.

(3/2019)
FICO 8 (EX) 801 (TU) 814 (EQ) 791
FICO 9 (EX) 824 (TU) 825 (EQ) 824

$800K+ club
Message 3 of 16
Frequent Contributor

Add a number 4 frowny face to this.

:smileysad:

Starting Score: 697,722,705
Current Score: See Above
Goal Score: 775

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 16
Moderator Emeritus

It happens sometimes that it's delayed, not often to me over the years (like 7) but maybe a handful of times.

Not really surprised given that 1/31 is a tax reporting deadline for a whole bunch of stuff so if there was going to be a delay on a lender side near the end of january is a somewhat likely one.  Think they have only been over a week late once though, and yesterday Friday was 2/1 so it's a pretty big miss this time.

        
Message 5 of 16
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Yeah, no EQ score this month. And I've noticed DCU hasn't updated my car loan balance since November for EQ while EX & TU have the January balance, I wonder if DCU is having issues with EQ?

Fico 08: 720/721/719 TU/EX/EQ
Message 6 of 16
Moderator Emeritus

@DaveInAZ wrote:

Yeah, no EQ score this month. And I've noticed DCU hasn't updated my car loan balance since November for EQ while EX & TU have the January balance, I wonder if DCU is having issues with EQ?

Interesting.

Actually as of today I'm still showing November for EQ, and December for EX/TU for my HELOC and credit card and that's with a today pull from both CK and Experian.

        
Message 7 of 16
Frequent Contributor

Same here! They are slow to report to the Equifax bureau in general, my report hasnt updated with my current DCU balances.

Message 8 of 16
Valued Member

Same here, so I reached out to DCU.  Received the following response this morning:

"Thank you for your email concerning the Free FICO Score service. I can certainly assist you with this. The FICO Score Service is experiencing technical difficulties with January’s message and Equifax is currently in the process of correcting the issue. We are awaiting word from Equifax letting us know the problem is resolved. You can check your Inbox periodically to see if the January score message has arrived."

Make of that what you will, but that's their explanation.

Message 9 of 16
Moderator Emeritus

Got it today.

Down two points probably accounts with balances or something minor heh.

        
Message 10 of 16