JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU membership approved

Congratulations

Message 31 of 50
BAD_UP
Established Contributor

Congrats on your DCU membership Approval🎉👍wow your chexsystem inquiries must have been squeeky clean😉 because many folks complained about how hard they are on chexsystem inquiries. Atleast you pass their Chexsystem screening 😝

Starting Score: 541
Nov 15 2020 score: EQ FICO8 635, TU8 636, EX8 644
Dec 15 2020 score: EQ FICO8 633, TU8 658, EX8 661
Jan 15 2021 Score EQ FICO8 698, TU8 689, EX8 706
Feb15 2021 Score EQ FICO8 704, TU8 702 , EX8 712 Goal Score: All Scores 760+,

In the garden since 1/28/21
Recently App. 1/3/21 & 1/23/21
What will you attempt to do if you knew could not Fail?
Message 32 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Grats on the DCU membership approval.

Message 33 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Thanks @Anonymous @CreditMagic7 @tcbofade 

Looking forward to preapprovals haha! Just kiddingSmiley Wink

Ya know i luv ya Penfed😅

#TURBOTAX4LIFE. 😄

Oh no, not turbotaxSmiley Indifferent

Message 34 of 50
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Well before this thread falls off into obscurity, id figure id at least update it. Called today to try and get help to sign in. Rep told me that when they send a reset password and it doesnt work it should reset back to member and pin. Asked me  to try again and lol it actually worked. Also cslling during business hours seems to be trick to not waiting an hour on phone. Im gonna app a cc if i get it probably wont see me here anymore as ill need to take  a 2 year break.  If you see me posting elsewhere means i got denied as per my usual moSmiley Wink

Message 35 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Well before this thread falls off into obscurity, id figure id at least update it. Called today to try and get help to sign in. Rep told me that when they send a reset password and it doesnt work it should reset back to member and pin. Asked me  to try again and lol it actually worked. Also cslling during business hours seems to be trick to not waiting an hour on phone. Im gonna app a cc if i get it probably wont see me here anymore as ill need to take  a 2 year break.  If you see me posting elsewhere means i got denied as per my usual moSmiley Wink

At least you are able to get in. I applied for membership .. hit a snag somewhere.

They never got back to Me. Thought to self, you don't need another accountSmiley Tongue

Message 36 of 50
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

At least you are able to get in. I applied for membership .. hit a snag somewhere.

They never got back to Me. Thought to self, you don't need another accountSmiley Tongue

Yeah, i still have no clue how i got in . Couldnt upload anything. Im about there Smartie, you take care of yourselfSmiley Happy

Message 37 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Thanks @AverageJoesCredit , You Too! Smiley Happy

Message 38 of 50
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Finally!!  Glad they resolved that for you. WooHoo!!  

Message 39 of 50
TIPPY-BOB
Regular Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit Seems like a lot of verification just to be a member. Sort of like applying for credit, huh? What docs did they require you upload? 

Message 40 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.