Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU membership approved

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: DCU membership approved

@TIPPY-BOB wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit Seems like a lot of verification just to be a member. Sort of like applying for credit, huh? What docs did they require you upload? 

Yeah, honestly not sure i really remember. Most likely my dl , i think i may have uploaded a bank statement as well as proof of address though i maybe mixing up CUs that ive joined recently. A key note here was i was declined a credit card so looks like i found another CU who wont work well with this LIErSmiley Wink

I had to test the waters. I like to see if a lender looks past the negatives, like debt , low income, and weighs the positives like  good credit management, ie low cranberry,  and  payment history, score.  Some do some dont. 

Message 41 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

@TIPPY-BOB wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit Seems like a lot of verification just to be a member. Sort of like applying for credit, huh? What docs did they require you upload? 

... I like to see if a lender ... weighs the positives like  good credit management, ie low cranberry,  and  payment history, score ... 

You modestly omitted: helpful nature,Smiley Happy sterling character Smiley Happyand sublime sense of humour Smiley LOL

Message 42 of 50
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Happy to see you join the DCU family even if they were crazy to start with!

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 43 of 50
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Thank you @Anonymous 

Thank you @1GaDawg85  i also recently joined AFFCU but for some weird reason they cant access my Eq  even after i unlocked it so looks like another lender i will have but cant use lol. For the love of fico i just cant seem to understand why so many lenders, especially CUs use Equifax exclusively. At least with TU and Ex we can solve issues. 

Message 44 of 50
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

Thank you @Anonymous 

Thank you @1GaDawg85  i also recently joined AFFCU but for some weird reason they cant access my Eq  even after i unlocked it so looks like another lender i will have but cant use lol. For the love of fico i just cant seem to understand why so many lenders, especially CUs use Equifax exclusively. At least with TU and Ex we can solve issues. 

AFFCU? Armed Forces Federal Credit Union I'm guessing?

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 45 of 50
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Thank you @Anonymous 

Air Force Federal Credit Union

Message 46 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

Thank you @Anonymous 

Air Force Federal Credit Union

I woulda never imaginedSmiley Surprised

Message 47 of 50
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats @AverageJoesCredit on pressing thru, what i like to call the sometimes fumbly initiation process some CU's seem to give you pause on. Ya handle it like a real champ Smiley Happy And no ju ju.

Message 48 of 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just refinanced my truck with them. The application process for membership tool way more effort than it did for the refinance. 

I was able to upload from my android phone without any issue. 

They approved me for a visa also at 11.5% and 7500 SL. 

Message 49 of 50
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just refinanced my truck with them. The application process for membership tool way more effort than it did for the refinance. 

I was able to upload from my android phone without any issue. 

They approved me for a visa also at 11.5% and 7500 SL. 

Congratulations on your approval! ...

Message 50 of 50
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.