Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debt consolidation

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Debt consolidation

Hi,

This is my first post in this forum. I'm expecting a good suggestion from my forum mates.

I have an intimate French cafe offering croissants, sweets, coffee & imported specialty foods. Last year, I met with an accident in ON. I was recovered successfully from the injuries. But I had many loans from banks. During the accident period, I couldn't pay the debts.

Now debt management becomes a major issue to me, and I'm looking for a solution for that. One of my friends in AB, he also had the same debt management problem. He opted for (mod cut-this is considered solicitation here and prohibited by our TOS) as a solution. Is that helpful for me?

Is there any other way for debt management? If so, please let me know. It would be a great help to me.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Debt consolidation

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

This is my first post in this forum. I'm expecting a good suggestion from my forum mates.

I have an intimate French cafe offering croissants, sweets, coffee & imported specialty foods. Last year, I met with an accident in ON. I was recovered successfully from the injuries. But I had many loans from banks. During the accident period, I couldn't pay the debts.

Now debt management becomes a major issue to me, and I'm looking for a solution for that. One of my friends in AB, he also had the same debt management problem. He opted for (mod cut-this is considered solicitation here and prohibited by our TOS) as a solution. Is that helpful for me?

Is there any other way for debt management? If so, please let me know. It would be a great help to me.

Hi and welcome to myFICO

If you provide us with some datapoints, we may be able to offer some suggestions on how to tackle your debt in order to pay it down or off. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.