Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deeply Confused Regarding My Pending(?) DCU Membership

tag
Rebuilder2021
Established Member

Deeply Confused Regarding My Pending(?) DCU Membership

I applied for DCU Membership (just checking and savings accounts) on 7/30. I uploaded pictures of the requested documents (DL/SS Card) and funded the accounts with $120 as a transfer from my primary checking account (Chase).  The transaction went pending right away on my banks end. This afternoon I checked my application status on the DCU website and it still says: 

Submitted for Review

Your ClickSWITCH Status:
Your account setup has not yet been completed. Please check back later.

I went back to my banking app to see if the initial transfer had finally processed and it's just...disappeared. The $120 is still gone but it doesn't show up as a pending or completed transaction. I had to do a sanity check to ensure I had in fact processed the transfer the way I thought I had - sure enough I found an email from Truebill regarding the "uncategorized transaction". 

Does anyone have an idea of what may be going on? 
Rebuilding Progress
July 2021 FICO 8 Scores

July 2022 FICO 8 Scores

July 2023 FICO 8 Scores

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Deeply Confused Regarding My Pending(?) DCU Membership

Why dont you call and find out whats up? Maybe denied and the checks in the mail.

Message 2 of 3
Rebuilder2021
Established Member

Re: Deeply Confused Regarding My Pending(?) DCU Membership

@FireMedic1, I will definitely call them tomorrow - I was just curious if anyone else had run into something similar as I know there are quite a few members here. 

Rebuilding Progress
July 2021 FICO 8 Scores

July 2022 FICO 8 Scores

July 2023 FICO 8 Scores

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.