Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denied by Huntington

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied by Huntington

Applied online and received a score of 101 out of 101-900.

Score from Lexis nexis

Primary reasons:

1-security freeze (cra correction database)

2-insufficient reporting history and sources 

on reason 1-  I had sagestream freeze lifted last month and received mailed confirmation so that shouldn't be an issue.  Only report frozen is ARS and it doesn't seem like they are owned by them.

reason 2- insufficient sources.  I have six deposit accounts all in good standing by several thousand dollars each.  Each over two years old.

the only odd thing on the application was at the end they wanted to send a text to my phone, but they would only do it with old numbers on my report. My current number is only one month old.  I still had one which is my work cell and it worked fine.  

can't figure out why I scored so low and it's impossible to speak to someone at lexis nexis to see what the freeze thing means 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied by Huntington

It sounds to me like they didn't pull a score at all and just gave the lowest possible score. If reason 1 is true then they have no data to generate a score from. Reason 2 sounds more like an issue with being able to find your data, not with the contents of your data being unsatisfactory.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Denied by Huntington

UPDATE:

For anyone else that has the same issue, I was able to open successfully in branch.  They use chexsystems in branch and don't use lexis nexis I was told since they verify you in person.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.