Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Banking - New changes *NO FEES*

tag
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Discover Banking - New changes *NO FEES*

Logged in and saw this tonight. Was not there a couple hours ago. Pretty cool sign I opened these accounts to churn but I'm just going to keep them. I use the Discover Checking Cashback for just bills. The Discover savings has a decent APR and has fee free overdraft connected. Don't plan on overdrafting though. Lastly, I do like having my banking and credit cards in the same portal. 

NO FEES

To help brighten your financial future, we've gotten rid of every single fee for Savings, Cashback Debit and Money Market accounts.

Outgoing wire transfers are subject to a service charge. You may be charged a fee by a non-Discover ATM if it is not part of the 60,000+ ATMs in our no-fee network.

Discover Bank, Member FDIC

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DoctorManhattan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover Banking - New changes *NO FEES*

Thanks for the info
Message 2 of 5
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Cool Stuff!

Message 3 of 5
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

I just checked and saw the message too. I really love Discover banking. I currently have a couple of savings accounts but I’ve been strongly considering getting a checking account to replace my Capital One.

Message 4 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@randomguy1 wrote:

Logged in and saw this tonight. Was not there a couple hours ago. Pretty cool sign I opened these accounts to churn but I'm just going to keep them. I use the Discover Checking Cashback for just bills. The Discover savings has a decent APR and has fee free overdraft connected. Don't plan on overdrafting though. Lastly, I do like having my banking and credit cards in the same portal. 

NO FEES

To help brighten your financial future, we've gotten rid of every single fee for Savings, Cashback Debit and Money Market accounts.

Outgoing wire transfers are subject to a service charge. You may be charged a fee by a non-Discover ATM if it is not part of the 60,000+ ATMs in our no-fee network.

Discover Bank, Member FDIC

This is great news! Thanks for sharing. 

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.