cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do Most Major Banks Have Apps that Accept Fingerprint Verification?

tag
Regular Contributor

Do Most Major Banks Have Apps that Accept Fingerprint Verification?

For example BofA, Citi, Well Fargo and Chase. I'm speaking about checking accounts, not credit card accounts.

American Express Blue Cash Every | Discover it | Citi Double Cash | Citi Custom Cash (10/2021) | Bank of America Cash Rewards | Chase Slate | Capital One Quicksilver | Amazon Store Card | PayPal Credit | J. Crew | Old Navy | Experian: 785 Equifax: 798 Transunion: 777 |
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do Most Major Banks Have Apps that Accept Fingerprint Verification?

Curious, are you suggesting the use of your phones touch ID for application verification? 

Message 2 of 5
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@10022016 wrote:

For example BofA, Citi, Well Fargo and Chase. I'm speaking about checking accounts, not credit card accounts.

All of the major bank apps that I have use fingerprint sign-in on Android (credit card and deposit accounts). 

The only bank apps where I have to enter a 'regular' password are my Synchrony accounts, but they don't have native apps, anyway.

Message 3 of 5
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@10022016 wrote:

All of the major bank apps that I have use fingerprint sign-in on Android (credit card and deposit accounts). 

The only bank apps where I have to enter a 'regular' password are my Synchrony accounts, but they don't have native apps, anyway.

UnkaB is correct! Even certain credit unions have this. To add to your list... Commerce Bank, Ally Bank, SDFCU, DCU, Penfed, Navy Fed, FNBO, First Tech FCU, Bethpage FCU, NASA FCU, BBVA Compass, Alliant FCU, US bank, BB&T Bank , Andrews FCU, Suntrust Bank, Redneck Bank, Scwhab, Citi Bank, USAA and a bunch I've forgotten all have the finger print login.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gmood1 ... and filing your finger prints off is not allowed Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.