cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you guys know if there is any credit line or personal line of credit like US bank?

tag
DotaK
Regular Contributor

Do you guys know if there is any credit line or personal line of credit like US bank?

Do you guys know if there is any credit line or personal line of credit like US bank? Or any cash advanced line when you apply for a bank account online? I am just trying to apply two or three just in case, my score is 775 now. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do you guys know if there is any credit line or personal line of credit like US bank?

LOC/CLOC/PLOC?

A ton of credit unions have these. And some banks.

Check out your local credit unions (google?) as sometimes they give a generous amount out.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do you guys know if there is any credit line or personal line of credit like US bank?

@DotaK wrote:

Do you guys know if there is any credit line or personal line of credit like US bank? Or any cash advanced line when you apply for a bank account online? I am just trying to apply two or three just in case, my score is 775 now. 

From my personal experience, you would have to wait 6 months to be eligible to apply for the PLOC from US Bank.

Message 3 of 4
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Discover Personal loan has a very good, low rate installment credit.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.