Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does AOD do a hard pull for membership?

tag
folks19
Frequent Contributor

Does AOD do a hard pull for membership?

Does AOD credit union do a HP when one applies for membership alone without a loan? Has anybody here been denied membership due to a credit report of Chexsystyms issue?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Does AOD do a hard pull for membership?

They're a HP for membership and they are very chex sensitive and dti sensitive.

Message 2 of 7
RootDet
Established Contributor

Yes, and VERY DTI sensitive. If you have student loans, they will calculate your repayment at the highest rate. Also sensitive to available credit too. 

Message 3 of 7
folks19
Frequent Contributor

Are they DTI sensitive also for membeship without a loan?

Message 4 of 7
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@folks19 

No you should be able to join without a loan. So DTI isn't a factor when doing so.

Message 5 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

I was going to say, unless things have changed a strong enough profile overcomes all sins... my DTI right now when I'm only claiming one income is not great, and my available credit is probably in the top 1% of the active community here which is saying something haha.  We'll see waiting for Barclays to whack me and I expect others to knock me down to a more reasonable plateau over time but for when I applied to AOD they got the full monty established over the last almost 9 years.

        
Message 6 of 7
PullingMeSoftly
Valued Contributor

@folks19 wrote:

Does AOD credit union do a HP when one applies for membership alone without a loan? Has anybody here been denied membership due to a credit report of Chexsystyms issue?

Yes on the HP, which is also good for 30 days

For your reading pleasure, more info is included in our approval thread here

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.