cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDIT: Upgrade Personal Line of Credit Visa

comebackkid15
Contributor

EDIT: Upgrade Personal Line of Credit Visa

Just thought I'd pick up some more information...but had anyone used Upgrade and in particular their offer for a PLOC via a Visa card they issue?

I was thinking that the card would still show as a credit account and not necessarily a CFA like Wayfair or other shop at home store cards?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Overmedicated
Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Re: Upstart Personal Line of Credit Visa

@comebackkid15 wrote:

Just thought I'd pick up some more information...but had anyone used Upstart and in particular their offer for a PLOC via a Visa card they issue?

I was thinking that the card wiykd still show as a credit acciu t and not necessarily a CFA like a Wayfair or other shop at home store card?

You don't have to worry about revolving accounts beings CFAs.

 FICO 8
Message 2 of 3
dustin31g
Frequent Contributor

Re: Upstart Personal Line of Credit Visa

@comebackkid15 

I do have this PLOC Visa Card and got approved for $10k. It reports as a revolving line but I think the CRA's mess it up on my reports. It shows different on all three. I took a small draw of $250 just to test out how it would report monthly. 

On Experian it shows Line of Credit and $252 reported balance and maxed out. It does not show I have a $10,000 limit which is an error on Experians side I need to call them on this. 

On Equifax it shows up as revolving and I'm using $252 out of $10,000. 

On Transunion it shows PLOC with $252 loan out of $10,000 limit available. 

So it does show up weird I don't think I will use it anymore jus5 to be safe and maybe use it for an extreme emergency if the need is ever there.  I think I will make a tiny draw of ma6be $100 every 6 months just to keep it open and active. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.