Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early termination fee for DCU?

tag
Green456
Established Contributor

Early termination fee for DCU?

Is there any fee for closing account within 1 month of opening for DCU?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Early termination fee for DCU?

It doesn't appear so. DCU Fees. The only fee I saw was for early closure of IRA.

Generally haev only see a fee assessed when people open an account for s SUB, such as with Chase etc. But I'm unaware of any SUB with DCU.

Then again it doesn't hurt to call them to confirm, should only take an hour of your time to get a real person on the line.

Message 2 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

"should only take an hour of your time to get a real person on the line."

Message 3 of 6
Green456
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It doesn't appear so. DCU Fees. The only fee I saw was for early closure of IRA.

Generally haev only see a fee assessed when people open an account for s SUB, such as with Chase etc. But I'm unaware of any SUB with DCU.

Then again it doesn't hurt to call them to confirm, should only take an hour of your time to get a real person on the line.

Can I send them a bill for 1 hour of my time?

Message 4 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Green456 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Can I send them a bill for 1 hour of my time?

You could get a return letter:   "The price you pay for doing business with us"

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I had a nickel for everytime I spent an hour waiting on the phone for a CSR, I'd have a lot of nickels.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.