Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICO score the highest it's ever been!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

FICO score the highest it's ever been!

Just for a reference point, just turned 28 in Feb. My credit has always been good, 750+ but it's been in the 800-810s for maybe 2.5 years now. I then signed up here and opened a bunch of cards (all good ones, for the sign up bonuses) and it dropped me to the high 780s. I've been hovering at 798 on my TU FICO from Barclays/BOA for awhile but it just updated to 831! I've never been so close to 850 before! It's officially been 1 year since I applied for a card so all the inquired are > 12 months. Can't wait to see how close I can get it. My other scores are in the 800s too, just waiting to see when they update. Smiley HappySmiley Happy This forum definitely has done good things for all of us.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: FICO score the highest it's ever been!

Yea me too, my lowest score is 748, highest it has ever  been all thanks to the board.  I'm in the garden and not going to mess it up or let any fraud go down now that I am less ignorant about credit.  Parents should teach their kids instead of trying to shield them from it or relying on schools that don't teach it.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. My scores are as high as they have ever been, thanks to the forum. And I totally agree with teaching your children about it. Mine is only 6 so he doesn't know much about credit, but he does like to save his money. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

My EX is my highest at 722, should see a 10-15 score increase on the 1st of the month when my Utl goes down! Nice to see this, since I first started caring about credit it was at 470? Then 9 months for paying off and GW got me into the 700's hopefully I'm at 750 soon!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS! FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT ......I MEAN THIS IN THE KINDEST AND ADMIRABLE WAY...YOU ARE SO YOUNG...THAT IS WONDERFUL! I WISH MY NEPHEWS COULD DO HALF AS WELL!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had just posted something similar yesterday. My scores have improved greatly over the past year, I'm turning 25 in June and I've gone from averaging about 720 last year to averaging between 750 and 760 the past few months. This board gave me a lot of information on how to handle credit, different perspectives than I would get from my parents. Last I talked to them about it they were surprised with my scores (and how many cards I have) Smiley Very Happy

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.