Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Debt Free!

tag
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally Debt Free!

Awesome! Way to go and certainly keep it up. No need for credit or worrying about losing points if you own your home, car and do not owe credit cards. This is something most of us may never feel. Slightly jelly, lol. 

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work! That has to be an incredible feeling!

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats & indeed thank God almighty!
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your success!!!! It truly is an amazing feeling!!! 

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your persistence to living a debt free lifestyle. Someday in the near future I hope to join you in the ranks!

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't own a home yet. I'm a loser who lives in my mom's basement, but I'm going to save up cash over the next five years to buy a house outright so that I never need a mortgage. I don't care to look like a loser when in the end I'm not taking on any more debt.

Message 17 of 24
Blackswizz750
Established Contributor

I want to be you when I grow up. Congrats onbeing debt free!!! Dont worry about what folks think of you, you have a car outright with no car loan. Buying a house cash takes determination but you will laugh the last laugh with a full bank account. Keep on pushing!!!

Message 18 of 24
wa3more
Established Contributor

Nice job vision !

I'm with Black, no need to be hard on yourself. You are debt free and going down right path, you should feel proud.

Many people who own homes probably wish they didn't.

Message 19 of 24
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@wa3more wrote:

Nice job vision !

I'm with Black, no need to be hard on yourself. You are debt free and going down right path, you should feel proud.

Many people who own homes probably wish they didn't.

Very true. It's a huge financial burden. People think because the bank gives them a mortgage, that means they can afford a home, but it's simply not true. It's a huge burden,  one you can't walk away from once you're stuck with it.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.