Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finn Checking Disappear - Chase

tag
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

Finn Checking Disappear - Chase

Hey guys, about a couple weeks ago I checked my Chase account and I still had a Finn checking account that I opened a year ago, now I don't see it anymore, good thing all my credit cards is there. However, I did got the bonus from Chase for $300 and closed it and then the Finn checking, it doesn't bother me cause I don't usually like checking accounts with fees or monthly maintenance. But just wanted to know why it got closed in the first place when it says no monthly fees or anything of that sort? To me it doesn't make sense.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finn Checking Disappear - Chase

Message 2 of 5
TheBoondocks
Established Contributor

It's not cause of that but because I have no money in it and so they close it after 60 days.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheBoondocks not sure what all you are posting but, Chase eliminated Finn. Thats it!
Message 4 of 5
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Technically it is being converted to no fee regular checking and savings in august have finn as another life line with chase sine I live in a state without chase so I will have a regular no fee account this way so kinda a win for finn customers i suppose.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.