Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2019

tag
macinjosh
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2019

@Anonymous wrote:

My case manager at the therapists/psychiatrists office called and told me I was approved for Medicaid transport. Good thing because the therapist I have had for almost 2 years informed me last session that she’s moving to DC so I’m probably going to have to go in 4 times a month to get the same level of therapy done that my therapist and I can currently do in one. 😫

Case manager woke me up though... I want to go back to bed but I dunno if that will be successful. 

For some reason NFCU cut my statement today, 4 days after my due date, and my push payment hasn’t posted. Oh well $50.81 getting reported to the bureaus. 

Disco should be posting my match in the next few days. Pretty sure they told me the 27th. I won’t complain about an extra $140. Smiley Happy

I don’t know what was up with me this morning but I spent $37.50 on the PlayStation store grabbing The Sims 4 Deluxe Party Edition and the City Life/Vampires bundle expansion. Maybe I’ll actually play it and it will be a worthwhile purchase. 🤷‍♂️ 

Kudos for Disco Cashback match and Sims 4.

My Cashback Match posted on the 21st. I promptly deposited it to my Disco Savings. It was almost $167. That was a nice bonus for me.

Samsung Financing TD Bank $3,200

Message 7901 of 9,561
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
How I apologize.....

I'm sorry that your behavior forced me to act of character. You should work on that.

"I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you were to me."

Just said this to banker I was speaking with few moments ago because otherwise I might have legit went "do you know who I am?" at him.

You should have. Totally justified. 

If he caught me on a bad day I would've. Trying to save my first time for something special if I can.

Message 7902 of 9,561
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

Holy smokes that 3 hours flew by. Even my wife stayed awake for the whole movie.

The DH said it moved really fast, despite the length. 

Yeah it did. The only time I checked my watch there was about 40 mins left

Message 7903 of 9,561
calyx
Super Contributor

Happy Friday, Gardeners (coincidentally also Arbor Day, as the Arbor Day Foundation has reminded me several times in email now),

Payday for me, so I did my monthly budget.  Still trying to compensate for the renovation and new car.  Tomorrow will be my first car payment since 2009.   /wah    Paid my bills, still letting everything report normally.   Since I get paid once a month, I tend to pay everything on payday since I push the rest of my money into my savings and let it sit.   I only paid the CCs that have posted payments due instead of all of them that have balances.   Let's go crazy!

I'm super excited, Partner let me know my worms arrived (red wigglers for my composting), I almost feel bad about blocking him in the driveway since he wouldn't let me play in the mulch pile.

In the meantime, I need a nap, but I don't think my taskmasters will let me.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 7904 of 9,561
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
How I apologize.....

I'm sorry that your behavior forced me to act of character. You should work on that.

Pizza1 apologizing?

Message 7905 of 9,561
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

PM are not working properly. 

Message 7906 of 9,561
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
How I apologize.....

Just said this to banker I was speaking with few moments ago because otherwise I might have legit went "do you know who I am?" at him.

Yes!! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7907 of 9,561
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Saleen099 wrote:

PM are not working properly. 

Have you tagged a Mod about it?

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7908 of 9,561
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I'm hangry.

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7909 of 9,561
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@simplynoir wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:
How I apologize.....

If he caught me on a bad day I would've. Trying to save my first time for something special if I can.

It's Friday, you're working. That's bad enough. 

At this rate, I'll do it before you 😐

Because I really want to. As long as there are no people with phones behind me.

Message 7910 of 9,561
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.