I'm getting too well known around here.

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 121 of 3,883
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2020

@kilroy8 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

The kids are dropped off daycare. The little one walked in, no fussing. This is the first time in over a week, so I hope it continues. I'm heading back home to do laundry, trim the crape myrtles and remove and replant one of them. With the rain supposedly on its way, now is the ideal time to replant. 

Landscaping, ugh.

A type of gardening I am not cut out for.

The DH is lucky I allow him to mow the lawn. I trimmed the crepe myrtles, but they should have been months ago; I just never got around to it. I give the transplanted one a 50/50 shot because the root ball fell apart as I was moving the plant (stupid sand!), so it's going to be touch and go. I'm not worried about the new one, it's in excellent shape. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 122 of 3,883
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Mv350 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Seventh!! 😄

thirty-seventh?

No, seventh! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 123 of 3,883
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

I'm going to nap soon. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 124 of 3,883
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You guys have been busy already! I will have to go back and catch up. 

I can't pull my updated scores until my EX subscription runs out on the 4th but I don't expect major changes. 

Had some good news though. NFCU approved my CLI request yesterday with a SP. I now have a $15K Platinum limit. 🤯 

Vantage updated with a 24 point bump to 754 this morning and I turned around and applied for US Bank's Because You've Earned It program which has a 740 TU Vantage requirement but waives the fee for the Gold Checking account. I got approved and even turned down the ability to add a card (yes, I'm actually gardening!) but when I got my welcome emails, there is an extra T at the end of my last name. I tried calling them but the account is too new for regular customer service to see it and when she transferred me, she sent me to the wrong department. My old account popped up attached to my phone number which is weird since I got this number in 2017 and that account was charged off in 2010 as part of my BK. They definitely remember. Smiley Wink I guess I'm going to have a debit card and checks with an extra letter. 🤷‍♂️ 

Internet has been a total 💩 show. I spent a good portion of my morning and afternoon yesterday dealing with male roommate exploding with rage every time it went down and then today I got woken up again because it was down again. It's working now but it's insanely slow (like 4Mbps down and .5Mbps up when I pay for 1000/35) and isn't usable for either roommate to actually be able to work. Fortunately male roommate's job is considered essential so he went into the office today instead of me having to deal with him blowing up all day again. 

Now I am going to get some food and see if this new personal care assistant ever shows up. 

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 125 of 3,883
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

My kinda crepes. You can name one Myrtle if you like.

images (3).jfif

Message 126 of 3,883
newfossil
Valued Contributor

@kilroy8 wrote:

My kinda crepes. You can name one Myrtle if you like.

images (3).jfif

I like the blueberry ones Smiley Happy

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 127 of 3,883
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just never ever drive it across the Mackinaw Bridge!

Message 128 of 3,883
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

Whatever happened to sideshow Bob?

Message 129 of 3,883
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

My hand is stuck in a pringles can

Message 130 of 3,883
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.