Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2021

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2021

@Brian_Earl_Spilner wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Nearly done at Wally. And I'm going to have to stop at Whole Paycheck. I put down I'd bring yogurt chips for the youngest's class party and neither HEB or Wally have any. 🙄🙄

I know how you feel. I can't find pokemon cards anywhere. 

Ugh. Yeah, I'll have much better luck getting the yogurt chips. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 51 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Back to a seedling I go... Smiley Sad 

My riding mower bit the dust, and so after a trip to Lowe's I have a new mower and a new CC.  However, I did manage to get one on clearance for $1100 off the original price - couldn't pass it up!

Congratulations!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 52 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

HEB

Wally 

Costco 

Sam's Club 

And I've decided tomstop.at Madres house and drop her items off before leaving the area. Gigantic packages of toilet paper, paper towels and napkins are taking up a lot of space in the SUV. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 53 of 1,800
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

HEB

Wally 

Costco 

Sam's Club 

And I've decided tomstop.at Madres house and drop her items off before leaving the area. Gigantic packages of toilet paper, paper towels and napkins are taking up a lot of space in the SUV. 

You were supposed to take her to lunch

Message 54 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Nevermind, wrong store!!

Big brother Amazon!!Big brother Amazon!!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 55 of 1,800
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Happy April everyone!!

|  
Message 56 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

HEB

Wally 

Costco 

Sam's Club 

She's still sleeping, more than likely. If she wakes up, I'll ask her if she wants to grab In and Our Burger. 😀 But I'm not going to wake her up on purpose. 🤷

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 57 of 1,800
calyx
Super Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

@calyx wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

HEB

Wally 

At Costco. I may get gas on the way back. If I get gas now, I'll run out before Sunday morning, which is when I normally get gas. 

Can you pick me up one of their saunas?  I hear they're decent enough for the price.  kthx.

Sorry, I'm not driving the Behemoth with the bigger tow hitch for the flat bed trailer. 

Maybe next week? 🤪

Sounds like a plan Smiley Wink

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 58 of 1,800
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the phone with Microsoft Store support for the second time trying to get the Microsoft Complete for my Series X. $49 for 3 years including accidental damage and controllers is worth it. I called last week for it and the rep ended up billing me twice for it and then I got a notification from Disco on Monday that both charges were refunded. 🤨 Checked my warranty status and it was still 2022. So here goes round two. 

Message 59 of 1,800
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

HEB

Wally 

Costco 

Sam's Club 

😇😄

Message 60 of 1,800
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.