Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2021

I guess this is far from the 1st or second post of the GC's new month... 😕

Message 62 of 1,800
calyx
Super Contributor

WalletHub seems super excited about the two cards that are paid to 0 (chase and the AKC).
Just wait until the 27%util/27k CU card reports 0 (tomorrow, but that will hit EQ first) - that VS3 score will spazz out with happiness and they'll probably send me another new "record" alert (if only my FICOS were so easily entertained).

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 63 of 1,800
Anonymous
Not applicable

Woohoo, I managed to get Microsoft Complete added! Extended warranty until 3/23/2024 so I don't have to worry about waking up to a bricked console that's just out of warranty like my One X did to me. I don't know what was up with the first rep but this one was great and had no problems adding the warranty. I wanted to leave a compliment for her with her supervisor but she was on lunch. She said she will send me an email to respond to and I hope she does. Smiley Happy

Now I am going to go play Xbox. 

Message 64 of 1,800
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Happy April everyone. Mother Nature needs Prozac down on the coast. Shorts and t-short and 87 yesterday.  Today 50's and windy. 
oh and two weeks ago EQ reported cc usage increased $126 and I lost 12 points.  Today it showed usage decreased by 1106. Gain? 0. What the fico? 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 65 of 1,800
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Happy April, everyone.  It was a nice run while it lasted, but I decided to make some changes.  Unfortunately, my spade had to go.

Message 66 of 1,800
Anonymous
Not applicable

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Happy April, everyone.  It was a nice run while it lasted, but I decided to make some changes.  Unfortunately, my spade had to go.

Apparently the rest of your siggy did too! Smiley Surprised

Message 67 of 1,800
Slabenstein
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Apparently the rest of your siggy did too! Smiley Surprised

New cards, new life!

Message 68 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

HEB

Wally 

Costco 

Sam's Club 

Wendy's (free biggie bag, they forgot part of our order last time!)

Kohl's

Now onto Whole Paycheck. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 69 of 1,800
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Yep.  Did the math and all that money I was spending on annual fees would add up to a lot more nights at Ramada and LaQuinta.  Plus two cards is going to make AZEO a lot easier.

Message 70 of 1,800
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.