Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Garden Club - April 2021

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Garden Club - April 2021

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Yep.  Did the math and all that money I was spending on annual fees would add up to a lot more nights at Ramada and LaQuinta.  Plus two cards is going to make AZEO a lot easier.

smiley-laughing021.gif

Message 71 of 1,800
Brian_Earl_Spilner
Credit Mentor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Yep.  Did the math and all that money I was spending on annual fees would add up to a lot more nights at Ramada and LaQuinta.  Plus two cards is going to make AZEO a lot easier.

April fool's to you too.

Message 72 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

HEB

Wally 

Costco 

Sam's Club 

Wendy's 

Kohl's 

Whole Paycheck 

And no yogurt chips at whole foods. Bummer. I'm going to message the daycare and see what else I can bring. I'm heading home, the dog probably needs to potty at this point. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 73 of 1,800
kilroy8
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

In other news, the Red Sox, formerly of Boston, decided to merge teams with Cincinnati, where the real Reds live.

Message 74 of 1,800
calyx
Super Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Between that and the siggie (Dave Ramsey, lol), I haz a giggle.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 75 of 1,800
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

Update just now TU reported that $1100 decrease in credit card balance and dropped my score by one point. Uggh 

just wait until the 15th when I drop about $1500 on the other card.  I might dip to below 500.  But I paid two collections and about to pay a third so with time it should be fine. It's just disheartening to see big steps return negative returns 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 76 of 1,800
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

Congrats!, ..I heard "Ramada" is top tierSmiley Happy

Message 77 of 1,800
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

In Credit News:

Here it is ...April 1st and I did not gain (1) FICO. (At least I did not lose any, so there is that)

Message 78 of 1,800
Sandman771
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

In Credit News:

Here it is ...April 1st and I did not gain (1) FICO. (At least I did not lose any, so there is that)

And the way they are acting I don't GIVE a FICO 

Starting Score: EQ497/TU496/EX 499
Currently: EQ 620 TU 654 EX 627
in the garden since 6/16/2021
Message 79 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Sandman771 wrote:

Update just now TU reported that $1100 decrease in credit card balance and dropped my score by one point. Uggh 

just wait until the 15th when I drop about $1500 on the other card.  I might dip to below 500.  But I paid two collections and about to pay a third so with time it should be fine. It's just disheartening to see big steps return negative returns 

Are the paid collections a pay for delete? 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 80 of 1,800
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.