For a change, I don't wanna. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1791 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: Garden Club - April 2021

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

There's some kind of major road closure on the way to work that caused a lot of people to clock in late this morning. 

Good excuse to clock in lateSmiley LOL

Very!! Bosses were late, too. 😃

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1792 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@calyx wrote:

Happy Friday and Last Day of the Month, Gardeners!

In Gardening news:  A whole bunch of stuff updated on my reports.  Most notably my AU account posted a particularly high balance and I lost a couple of points on EX, which set off a chain of alerts (from Experian... like dropping from Exception to Very Good, oh noes!).    And yet, somehow I manage Smiley Tongue

My Comenity officially posted as closed with the [s] dreaded Closed at Grantor's request comment [/s].   And yet, somehow I manage.

Favorite doctor on the hallway wants to go to the bar after work with boss and me.   But I want to go home early.  Mr. c kept me up all night with post-vax drama.   Decisions, decisions.

One of the DH coworkers called in sick today. He had his second Pfizer vaccination and woke up feeling crummy. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1793 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@calyx wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Happy Friday and Last Day of the Month, Gardeners!

In Gardening news:  A whole bunch of stuff updated on my reports.  Most notably my AU account posted a particularly high balance and I lost a couple of points on EX, which set off a chain of alerts (from Experian... like dropping from Exception to Very Good, oh noes!).    And yet, somehow I manage Smiley Tongue

My Comenity officially posted as closed with the [s] dreaded Closed at Grantor's request comment [/s].   And yet, somehow I manage.

Favorite doctor on the hallway wants to go to the bar after work with boss and me.   But I want to go home early.  Mr. c kept me up all night with post-vax drama.   Decisions, decisions.

Go to the bar.  Make sure your Uber and Lyft apps are working before you head over there. 

Akshually - the bar is within walking distance of my office.

In the beforetimes, I would walk there and ask mr. c to pick me up.   Leave my car in the (secure) parking deck over the weekend, he can drive me back into work on Monday Smiley Very Happy

Awesome!! 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1794 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@1GaDawg85 wrote:

@calyx wrote:

Once again, I look around, cannot find my phone. 
Check the googles and yep... that's where I'm parked in the deck.

Dangit.

Untitled.png

I hate when that happens! I always feel like I have to check my pockets before I get out of the car or I will leave my phone behind.

I have to go back for my phone. 🤷

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1795 of 1,800
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

And my hair appointment is cancelled tomorrow. Boo. 😢

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1796 of 1,800
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Hello everybody!  wavey_zps81xnuobx.gif

Message 1797 of 1,800
UncleB
Credit Mentor

It's about time for last call for April!  cheers.gif

Message 1798 of 1,800
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UncleB wrote:

It's about time for last call for April!  cheers.gif

https://youtu.be/xGytDsqkQY8

Message 1799 of 1,800
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Goodbye April, Hello May - PicMix

Message 1800 of 1,800
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.