Mega Contributor

Re: Garden Club - August 2019

@simplynoir wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@simplynoir wrote:

Too early for math yo

(The answer should be 1 but what do I know I still haven't had caffeine yet because I'm waiting at the doctor's office for my appointment 🤷‍♂️ Starbucks trip after this)

I"ve been up since 1:30 Smiley Mad and am working on my 5th mug of coffee since 5:30.  Even accounting for east coast time my internal clock is a bit off today Smiley LOL

I'll make sure to order one for you as well when I get out if here. Can never have enough cups 😂☕

extra-large please Smiley LOL

You got it!

(And yes I had a 830 appt and I'm still waiting here 😒)

I was on the fence about giving a kudo.  Waiting more than a half-hour for an 8:30 appointment isn't right Smiley Mad

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 61 of 5,917
Remedios
Credit Mentor

I have a rant saved in drafts about my missing coffee ...gonna give it a little bit longer 

In credit news, good morning (yeah, just kiddin') 

In other credit news, Socks Bank did not report yet but that's understandable because pigeons can only fly so far each day 

Message 62 of 5,917
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

I have a rant saved in drafts about my missing coffee ...gonna give it a little bit longer 

In other credit news, Socks Bank did not report yet but that's understandable because pigeons can only fly so far each day 

Good morning!  What missing coffee are you alluding to?  Can't be the one from post #37.

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 63 of 5,917
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Good morning!  What missing coffee are you alluding to?  Can't be the one from post #37.

Ooops ...Smiley LOL

Message 64 of 5,917
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

I give up on trying to fall back asleep.

Remi, I made your coffee and half-n-half for you.  I guess you'll need to talk to UncleB more about AMEX cookies but here is your pony.

Black Pinto Shetland Pony Foal in Summer Horse Art by ...

Have a good day everyone.

Found my missing coffee!!! 

wp.jpg

Message 65 of 5,917
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Ooops ...Smiley LOL

At least your rant was just a draft. Smiley Tongue  Posting it would have earned you a Smiley Mad

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 66 of 5,917
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

Ooops ...Smiley LOL

At least your rant was just a draft. Smiley Tongue  Posting it would have earned you a Smiley Mad

Smiley LOL

I'd have to quit the interwebz 

Message 67 of 5,917
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

Remi, I made your coffee and half-n-half for you.  I guess you'll need to talk to UncleB more about AMEX cookies but here is your pony.

wp.jpg

strawberries and bananas Heart 

it wasn't missing, you just couldn't find it because the caffeine withdrawal was so severe

You even got your pony too. 

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 68 of 5,917
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@coldfusion wrote:

@Remedios wrote:

@coldfusion wrote:

wp.jpg

strawberries and bananas Heart 

it wasn't missing, you just couldn't find it because the caffeine withdrawal was so severe

You even got your pony too. 

I saw that. 50% of gardening goal met. 

Message 69 of 5,917
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

BTW if you did let me know that @Remedios actually worked last night I didn't see it. 

(3/2024)

$1M+ club

Message 70 of 5,917
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.